Vero Beach Florida Vacation Rentals and Vero Beach Places to Stay
Vero Beach on the coast of Florida split between Indian River Lagoon and Orchid Island. Orchard Island is a coastal barrier island helping to calm the waters of Vero Beach.
Vero Beach is known for its beaches that include South Beach (not to be confused with Miami), Humiston Park, and Central Beach. There are many public walkways that give access to the beaches.
Where to stay in Vero Beach is a choice the vacation renter has to decide. There several Vero Beach resorts, vacation rental by owners with a choice of townhomes and condos. You will pay a premium to stay on the beach, but if you are on vacation its well worth it. There are several Vero Beach lodging choices inland as well, we recommend staying on the beach.
Things to do and Places to visit in Vero Beach
Can’t go without mentioning golf at Vero Beach which has some of Florida’s most exclusive golf clubs. There are numerous private and public courses. Some of Florida’s best private clubs include Bent Pine, John’s Island, Hawk’s Nest, Red Stick, Moorings, and others.
- Get Fit At Home fitness trainers that will work with you at your home or hotel. Pilates Yoga, walking, running, light weights, where ever you want.
- Mckee Jungle Gardens plant, flower, and Dinosaur displays.
- Vero Beach Museum of Art features sculpture garden, exhibition tours, museum store.
- Outlets at Vero Beach upscale outlets.
- Artists Guild Gallery Of Vero Beach original artwork watercolors, oils and acrylics, and sculptures.
- Indian River Citrus Museum artifacts, photographs and memorabilia. Variety of citrus based products available for purchase.
- McKee Botanical Garden National Register of Historic Places tropical settings for education, architectural treasures.
- Orca Walk has rustic trails, observation towers, canoe dock at the Oslo Riverfront Conservation, trained nature guides.
- Vero Beach Railroad Station Exhibit Center is a Indian River County Historical Society featuring model trains.