St Augustine Beach
St Augustine Beach places to stay and vacation rental
Vacationers can choose from many fine vacation rentals that include resorts, hotels, inns, vacation home rentals, and condo rentals by owner. Because St Augustine Beach is small (1.9 sq miles), choosing a place to stay is close proximity to everything. I would certainly choose a place to stay that has an ocean view and a very short walk to the beach.
Visit our Florida Vacation rentals places to stay listings page.
List your St Augustine Beach vacation rental by owner property. Your vacation rental could be listed here, visit Florida FREE Listings
Places to visit, things to do
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum – Working lighthouse that can be climbed, historical facts, and exhibits
- Sunrise over the ocean – This is a must for any visitor
- Anastasia State Park – Nature trails, 4 miles of beach, tidal salt marsh. Nature trail, camping, beachcombing, swimming, fishing, picnicking, windsurfing, hiking, wildlife-viewing, canoeing and kayaking are popular activities
- Fort Matanzas – Spanish outpost fort was built in 1740-1742 to guard the Matanzas Inlet and to warn St. Augustine of British or other enemies
- St. Augustine alligator farm park – Collection of alligators, crocodiles, snakes, and other wildlife (free admission). Educational, exhibits, conservation, and gift shop