Hollywood Florida Places To Stay
Hollywood Florida Vacation Rentals and Places to Stay
Hollywood Beach is lined with motels, hotels making it easy to find places to stay. Please check them out on the internet before making your decision.
If looking for longer stays many home owners rent their vacation homes. Lots of vacation rentals are close to Hollywood Beach or with a short car ride.
Hollywood Florida things to do and places to visit
- Hollywood Beach – 6 miles of a beautiful sandy beach, bordered by shops and restaurants.
- Historic Downtown – Stroll down Brick sidewalks, shopping, cafes, quaint shops, events, and boutiques.
- Hollywood Beach Broadwalk – Two mile boardwalk filled with runners, walkers, bicyclists, and inline skating.
- Charnow Park – A beachfront park just off the Boardwalk, four picnic pavilions, entertainment pavilion, playgrounds, and an interactive water fountain.
- ArtsPark at Young Circle – 10 acre park in Downtown Hollywood. Children’s play area, interactive water fountain, jogging, strolling, and art culture activities.
- Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Seminole Museum – Museum exhibits and artifacts show how our Seminole ancestors lived in the Florida swamps and everglades Seminole and Miccosukee tribes authentic clothing, carvings, and jewelry.
- Seminole Okalee Indian Village – See Seminole ways of life in a replica of an 1800’s Seminole Village. See lots of wildlife including the endangered Florida panther, alligators, birds, and raccoons.
- Art and Culture Center of Hollywood – gallery exhibitions, live stage performances, and education programs.
- Anne Kolb Nature Center – There are scenic nature trails, hiking trails, bicycle trails, and nature walks.
- Hollywood North Beach Park – Nature lovers will love this place vegetation, oak trees, sea turtles, walking paths, picnic tables, beach with life guards, and boardwalks built over dunes.
- Dania Jai-Alai – Worlds fastest ballgame, similar to handball played with basket, located at Dania Beach.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood – Gambling machines and poker games.
- Dave & Buster’s – Entertainment Complex with video games, pool tables, and for the adults 2 full service bars.
- Gulfstream Park – Horse racing with family fun and entertainment, Home of the Florida Derby.