Cape Coral Vacation Rentals By Owner
Cape Coral Florida has more canals than any other city in the world. There are over 400 miles of canals with many homes on the canal with boat slips. Cape Coral has a lively strip of restaurants and stores on Cape Coral Parkway, Del Prado Blvd. and Pine Island Road.
Cape Coral offers so many beautiful Cape Coral Vacation rentals by owner. There are plenty of pool homes located on the water many that include boat docks. We have made it easy for you to find the best Cape Coral vacation rentals below. Other areas nearby Cape Coral include Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, and Sanibel Island.You may also search all the South Gulf vacation rentals here.
- Cape Coral one and two bedroom vacation rentals
- Cape Coral three Bedroom vacation rentals
- Cape Coral four Bedroom vacation rentals
Cape Coral Places to visit, Cape Coral things to do
There are many outdoor activities you can enjoy golf, tennis, fishing, all kinds of boating, kayaking, kayak tours, biking, walking the shoreline, these are just to name a few. Take a day trip and visit nearby Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach or Captiva Island. Culture
- Cape Coral Art League – Promotes the advancement of art throughout Southwest Florida. The League offers year-round classes
- Cape Coral Arts Studio – Features fine arts and crafts. Art gallery, specialty art supplies store and gift shop
- Cape Coral Historical Museum Antiques – Artifacts & Relics Lois Herbert Memorial, Rose Garden Shells & Fossils
- Cultural Park Theatre – Live theatre seating, art gallery, exhibits, musicians, plays, concerts, classes, workshops, special events and recitals
- Children’s Science Center – Dinosaurs Exhibits, optical illusions, live reptiles
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark – Free fall up to 40 feet per second on the X-celerator, Terror Tube, an enclosed flume with gradual descent into a sudden, heart pounding drop; Thunder Bump, an open chute with 264 feet of steep, speed bumps!
- Eagle Skate Park – One of the largest skate facilities on the Gulf coast, nearly 27,000 sq. ft. of ramps, rails, and pipes. Bike enthusiasts will also enjoy the park
- Mike Greenwell’s Bat-A-Ball & Family Fun Park – Batting cages, miniature golf, go carts, and arcade
- Rotary Park Cape Coral – Eco-Adventure Nature Camp., mostly salt marsh eco System
- Marquee Movie Theater
- Seahawk Air Park – Practice and increasing the skill of model builders and Radio Control flyers
There are many places to stay in Cape Coral including resorts, Inns, motels, and vacation rentals by owner. Some vacation rental homes by owner have boat slips and some of them come with boats that can be rented during your stay. If you’re looking for boating or fishing, choose a place to stay that is on the canal and has easy access to the Gulf of Mexico. For less affordable lodging, rent a vacation home that is away from the canals.