Cocoa Beach FL Vacation Rentals
Cocoa Beach Florida places to stay, vacation rentals
With the NASA space program nearby there are plenty of places to stay in Cocoa Beach. There is no shortage when looking for accommodations. Of course staying on the beach will be more expensive, but is worth it to many vacationers.
Cocoa Beach offers many places to stay on or off the beach. There are some new beachfront hotels, ritzy Four Seasons and many other hotels on the strip. Lots of hotels and vacation rentals are walking distance from the shops and restaurants.
There are romantic bed & breakfast, family friendly motels, hotels, Inns, and many condo vacation rentals by owners.
We made it easy for you to find Cocoa Beach FL vacation rentals. Browse below to easily find the best Cocoa Beach vacation rental that meets your needs. These rentals range from affordable one bedroom to to luxury pool homes and everything in between. Other communities close to Cocoa Beach include Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, and Palm Bay . You can also search places to stay in all of the Atlantic Coast Central Florida here.
Things to do, places to visit Cocoa Beach
The beach is a great place to start when looking for activities you can start with a nice beach walk, sun bathing, and dining.
- The Beach – Miles of white sandy beach
- Cocoa Beach Pier – Beach sports, shopping, restaurants, bars, live music
- Planetarium – Must see laser shows, art gallery, educational activities
- Brevard Zoo – Many animal live species with several habitats
- Space Coast & NASA – visit NASA museum, watch a shuttle or space craft launch
- Cruises at Port Canaveral – Disney cruises, Royal Caribbean and Carnival cruises
- Fin Expeditions – Kayak and see dolphin, manatee, birds, and mangroves
- Ron Jon Surf Shop – Huge store full of beach stuff
- Mai Tiki Art Gallery – Watch the artists at work creating sculptures
- Cocoa Village – Boutiques and cafés
Search more Cocoa Beach vacation rentals with these homes listed with HomeAway Cocoa Beach