Englewood FL Vacation Rentals-Vrbo
Englewood located and split in two counties Charlotte and Sarasota Florida. Few places in Florida have as many tropical beaches as Englewood, known for its many tropical beaches.
There are many places to stay in Englewood. Englewood runs along the Gulf coast, you will always be near a beach no matter where you stay. There are lots of homes and condo’s rented by owner. Englewood has resorts, hotels, and many rental properties by owner. If you want a place to stay on the Gulf you should look for a place on the Manasota strip.
Manasota key barrier islands separate the Gulf. The beaches on Manasota are on the Gulf and Lemon Bay. A strip of land that separates the Gulf and Lemon Bay. Lemon Bay is located in Englewood.
We made it easy for you to find Englewood FL vacation rentals-Vrbo. Browse below to easily find the best Englewood vacation rental that meets your needs. These rentals range from affordable one bedroom to luxury single family homes and everything in between. Other communities close to Englewood Manasota Key, Rotonda West, and North Port. You can also search places to stay in all of the Gulf Coast South here.
Englewood Things to do, Places to visit
Rent your own private boat
For the outdoors there are Campgrounds and RV Parks
There are many golf courses in Englewood. With a short drive North to Venice you will find an assortment of courses.
- Boca Royale Course
- Wildflower Golf Club
- Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club
- Oyster Creek Golf & Country Club
- Myakka Pines Golf Club
- Lemon Bay Golf Club
Parks, recreation, and site seeing
- Cedar Point Environmental State Park – 60-to-90 minute walk with information on local
ecology, plants and animals
- Don Pedro Barrier Island – One of the last unspoiled jewels in Florida. Accessible only
by private boat or Grande Tours that is currently offering ferry services
- Indian Mound Park – 10 acre park that was site of the Indian Middens. Covered Picnic area,
nature trail, and restrooms
- Kiwanis Park – Great family park with BBQ Grills, trails, nature preserve, picnic shelters, playgrounds, and restrooms
- Lemon Bay Park and Environmental Center Butterfly garden, picnic areas, nature trails. There are a variety of birds including the Bald Eagle, guided bird and butterfly walks. Lots to do at Lemon Bay Park<‘li>
There are four tropical beaches on the barrier island of Manasota Key
- Manasota Beach – Sand dunes covered tables, barbecue pits, boardwalks and bathhouse
- Englewood Beach – Most popular beach on Manasota Key. Great swimming beach with picnic tables, showers, and restrooms
- Blind Pass Isolated beach, nature trail, duns, and many flowers. Picnic tables, showers, and restrooms
- Stump Pass Limited parking, walk the beach and witness spectacular sunsets