New and improved owner portal is here. We are excited by our upgraded website which will more user friendly both for people looking for vacation rentals and for owners to add and manage their properties.
How to Create Your Account
How To Add New Property
How To Add Price And Tax
How to add tax included in the price per night
How to add tax in seperate line item
How To Add and Change Images
How To Add Listing Details & Location
How To Update Your Calendar
1) From the top of any page you will create your account first by clicking signup, or go here to create account
2) Now you add your username email and password make sure you check off I want to rent my property box and click read agree to terms box.
3) You will see the green box that says The account was created for you can now login. Now click where it says Already a member? Sign In
4) Now just put in your username and password you just created.
6) Now to begin adding your property click on the left tab that says add new property. Enter your property details then click continue.Only check instant book if you want to immediately approve booking request.
7) Now you can add the base price plus any taxes, and other fees etc.It’s best to save your base price fees then go back to price adjustments it will take you to the next step which is images when you hit save but you can go back to price and make the price adjustments now or any other time.
8) Click save and click price again.Now go to the bottom to the price adjustments. If you have a busy or slow booking period you can change the base price for any period you want.Just click on a begin and end date and a popup will come up.
9) In the popup confirm your dates and click set price for period.
10) You will now see the price adjustments for the dates in the calendar. Click save to take you to the next step adding images.
11)Add images from your local computer. You can select multiple photos at once. Once they are downloaded you can change the order by drag and drop and select the feature image by double clicking on it.
12) Once they are downloaded you can change the order by drag and drop and select the feature image by double clicking on it.Make sure you hit save which will take to to the next step listing details.
18) Your property is now complete it will be in pending status for the admin to review. You can always come to the my properties tab and click the pencil to edit and make changes. Once it is approved and goes live you will be notified via email.
Have a question? We would love to hear from you!
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”false”]