We made it easy for you to find Key Largo Fl vacation rentals whether it is an affordable one bedroom to a luxury beach house and everything in between. Browse below to easily find the best vacation rental that meets your needs.
Key Largo – The northern-most island and largest island of the Florida Keys island chain. North America’s only living coral barrier reef and covered with tropical fish. The reefs are between 3 and 8 miles offshore off the coast, attracting lots of divers and sport fishing.
There are many vacation rental owners that list their homes on vacation rental sites. Before choosing a vacation rental, check several vacation rental by owner web sites for places to stay. A vacation renter should always ask for inside and outside pictures and a street name the vacation rental is on. You may want to be close to the water before choosing a place to stay.
Fossilized remnant of a coral reef, uncovered during the ice age. Frost has never been recorded in the island.
Popular tourist destination and calls itself the “Diving Capital of the World”. Glass bottom boats, casino boat, fishing, parasailing, snorkeling, reef exploration, are all popular things to do.
- Key Largo One Bedroom vacation rentals
- Key Largo Two Bedroom vacation rentals
- Key Largo Three Bedroom vacation rentals
- Key Largo Four Bedroom vacation rentals
- Key Largo Luxury vacation rentals
Key Largo Fl Vacation Rentals
Places to visit, site seeing in Key Largo
Charter a fishing captain and fish for sailfish, bonefish, redfish, and tarpon in Florida Bay.
- Spiegel Grove – Six miles offshore a 510-foot Navy ship intentionally sunk to create an artificial reef for marine wildlife and divers.
- John Pennekamp coral reef state park – Snorkeling Tours, Glass bottom tours, Scuba tours, boat rentals.
- Dagny Johnson Key Largo Hammock Botanical State Park – Tropical forest, six miles of nature trails, butterfly garden, and plenty birds for the birdwatchers. Most of the park is paved and accessible to both bicycles and wheelchairs. The park has many protected species of plants, animals, American crocodile, and wild cotton.
- Biscayne National Park – Located just North of Key Largo.
- African Queen – Used in the Humphrey Bogart movie, “The African Queen,” is onview at the Holiday Inn Key Largo Marina. Can be charted.
Search Key Largo homes listed with Vrbo Key Largo