Panama City, Panama City Beach, places to stay
Panama City largest city between Pensacola and Tallahassee, located in the Panhandle and almost entirely surrounded by water, Panama City offers travelers a wealth of things to see and do.
Panama City and Panama City Beach are actually two different cites. Because of the white sandy beaches Panama City Beach’s slogan is “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”
There are lots of places to stay with the 90’s buildup of high rise condos on the beaches. We recommend if you are staying in Panama City Beach you want to be right on the beach. Our Panama City Beach condo resort listed below is right on Panama City Beach. With all the new condos in Panama City Beach, vacation rental by owner is very popular. Panama City Beach is also a very popular spring break destinations with lots of lodging.
Things to do in Panama City. Panama City attracts tourists mostly for golf and its beautiful white sandy beaches. There are plenty of golf courses in Panama City for the novice golfer and experienced golfer.
- Museum of Bay County – is to inspire and educate children through interactive exhibits and programs focusing on science, history, cultural studies and the environment.
- St. Andrews State Park – Pier, a boat launch, a picnic area with grills, and plenty of campsites. Beautiful white sandy beaches.
- Man in the Sea Museum – showcases the progress of underwater technology, from the earliest days of diving to the most modern underwater habitats.
- Bay Point Golf Resort – and Spa has long been recognized as one of Florida’s most popular and respected golf destinations. An 1,100 acre wildlife sanctuary, offers a premium golf experience on two championship golf courses – the Nicklaus Course and the Meadows Course.
- Holiday Golf Club – located only one mile off Panama City Beach is a semi-private.
- Majette Dunes Golf & Country Club – is a championship 18 hole public facility built in 1988, Panama City FL
- Signal Hill Golf Course – Panama City Beach Florida
- Club at Sandy Creek – Panama City Fl.
- Fox Run Country Club – Panama City FL
- Edgewater Beach Resort & Golf Course – Panama City Beach Florida
- Bay Dunes Golf Course – Panama City Florida
- Hombre Golf Club – Panama City Beach Florida
- Camp Creek Golf Club – Panama City Beach FL
- Bay Point Marriott Resort Golf Club – Panama City Beach, FL
Panama City lodging and places to stay
- Panama City Beach – Fabulous 3 Bedroom 2 bath luxurious Oceanfront Condo at Calypso Resort Towers vacation rental
For additional vacation rental listings visit our Florida vacation rental listings and places to stay page.
Be one of first to list your vacation rental property here, visit our FREE Vacation Rental Listing