Punta Gorda Vacation Rentals
Located on the Gulf Of Mexico, Punta Gorda occupies a point where the Peace River meets Charlotte Harbor.
There are lots of Punta Gorda places to stay, some of the best places to stay are owner vacation rental by owners. There’s an over 55 community at Eagle Point. In the heart of Punta Gorda there’s a beautiful waterfront community Vivante. Burnt Store Marina has many waterfront condo Vacation Rentals by owners. When it comes to places to stay in Punta Gorda you have a lots of choices; condos, owner home vacation rentals, town homes.
We made it easy for you to find Punta Gorda vacation rentals. Browse below to easily find the best Punta Gorda vacation rental that meets your needs. These rentals range from affordable two bedroom to to luxury pool homes and everything in between. Other communities close to Punta Gorda include Port Charlotte and Fort Myers . You can also search places to stay in all of the Gulf Coast South here.
Punta Gorda things to do
Fishermen’s Village in Punta Gorda Florida is a unique harbor side shopping mall, marina and vacation resort
The third Thursday of each month is a Gallery Walk. Stroll downtown as local merchants open their doors and offer free samples, wine and food, and entertainment.
- City Mural Tour
- City Waterfront Walking Tour
- City Downtown History Guide
- National Register Historic District
Arts and Culture
- Arts and Humanities Council of Charlotte County
- Charlotte County Historical Center Society
- Charlotte Harbor Visitor & Convention Bureau ACH listings
- Military Heritage Museum
- Punta Gorda Historical Society
- Punta Gorda Historic Mural Society
- Visual Arts Center
- There are several small parks that run along Charlotte Harbor, Elizabeth Park, Wilson Park, Alice Park, and Shreve Park
- Gilchrist Park – 11 acres that run along Charlotte Harbor
- Laishley Park – Pond gazebo, and fountain, Veterans garden, biking
- Ponce de Leon Park – 10 acres at Ponce de Leon Inlet, two fishing piers, boardwalk
- Gilchrist Park – Thursday evening’s local musicians gather and play for a free jam session