Venice Florida Places to stay and Venice Florida Vacation Rental
Venice Florida is a busy built up with lots of history around it. You can choose from lots from lots of hotel and motels, and vacation rentals by owner. Choose one of the fine resorts and Inns when looking for a place to stay in Venice Florida.
Check out these Venice FL 1 & 2 bedroom vacation rentals. You may check rates, view more photos, and information and also contact the owner directly for availability for your required dates by clicking on the link you are interested in. Not looking for one or two bedrooms? Browse more Venice Florida three and four bedrooms.
Venice Florida place to visit and things to do
There are many Venice area Golf Courses to choose from, just search for one in any search engine and you will be over whelmed with the choices.
- Take a Deep Sea Fishing charter
- Venice Fishing Pier at Brohard Park 700-foot long fishing pier
- Venice Avenue – Main Street has many small shops. Has your typical tourist shops, art stores, clothing stores, specialty shops, and sidewalk cafes
- Warm Mineral Springs hourglass-shaped, water-filled sinkhole
- Venice Historic District – well preserved, surrounded by waterways, Northern Italian architecture and beautifully landscaped boulevards
- Venetian Waterway Park – 10-mile stretch with great views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Walkers, joggers, bicycle, dogs, and children all enjoy this park
- Humphris Park S. Jetty – Picnic tables, benches, showers, restrooms and food concession. Known for fishing, surfing, sunsets and beautiful gulf views
- Venetian Waterway Park – Benches, picnic shelters and grills, wildlife are found along the 10-mile long, 8-foot wide linear trail for walkers, joggers and bikers
- Venice Myakka River Park – Canoe/kayak launch
- Venice Public Beach – Concession stands, restrooms, picnic tables and even sand volleyball courts
- Paw Park and South Brohard Beach – Fenced dog play yard and beach area. Picnic tables, benches, showers, drinking fountains for humans and dogs. South Brohard beach is for humans only
- Casperson Beach – Southern tip of Venice Island, is a quiet beach with free parking, lifeguards, concessions, picnic tables, showers and restrooms. One of the best locations for finding prehistoric sharks teeth
Many Venice Florida homes and condos are in vacation rental by owner programs. If you love for the beach, choose a place to stay near the beach. Usually staying close to the beach is a little more money, but well worth it if you are a beach lover. The downtown historical district is very popular when choosing a Venice Florida vacation rental. There are lots to see and of course there are tourist stores on Main Street.
Search more Venice Florida vacation rentals with these homes listed with HomeAway Venice