Where are the best beaches in Florida?
The question gets asked quite frequently for vacation travelers looking to visit the sunny state of Florida. Where are the best beaches in Florida? Florida can claim home to several top beaches in the entire United States. Here are some of Florida’s best beaches. You can vote for your favorite Florida beach below on our poll.
- Miami South Beach With it’s trendy night clubs and night life, this beach is probably the most famous beach in the entire world and would easily top ones list.
- Siesta Keys Peaceful family beach with soft white sand. The beach is wide and beautiful with quartz crystal like white sandy beach. Yet still has lots of nightlife and restaurants nearby.
- St Pete Beach Home to the famous Don Cesar hotel. This beach is heavily visited by tourist and locals from the Tampa, St Pete, and Clearwater areas.
- Daytona Beach Only beach where you can drive your vehicle right on the sand.
- Clearwater Beach Covers 10 acres along the gulf of mexico with beautiful sand and “clear water” Clearwater beach is a popular tourist spot.
- Panama City Beach One of the most sought after beaches in Florida for vacationers and the most popular spring break destination 2010
- Pensacola Beach boasts beautiful turquoise water located on the Gulf Of Mexico. The Pensacola beach gulf pier is the longest pier on the gulf of Mexico
- Smathers Beach (Key West) Popular wedding destination and beach for spring breakers in Key West.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Once know for it’s spring break reputation it has undergone a long redevelopment and now known as a family destination
- St Augustine Beach Is an Atlantic Ocean beach and located next to the historic city of ST Augustine
- Naples Beach Miles of sandy beach featuring a fishing pier
- Fort Myers Beach Know for as being the safest beach with it’s shallow waters and no undertow. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from this beautiful beach.
- Madeira Beach Plenty of activities to be had at Madeira Beach check out John’s Pass Village for fishing shopping and dining.
- Fort Desoto Park Has it all from fishing piers to dog friendly beaches and is operated by the Pinellas county
- Cape Florida State Park (Key Biscayne) Was voted 10 ten beaches in the US and great beach for fishing. Cape Florida Lighthouse has magnificent views and is the oldest building in Florida, you can also get a guided tour of the lighthouse
- Venice Beach a family favorite beach with plenty of parking and great place to get away and relax
- Cocoa Beach located on the space coast of Florida and offers everything for all types of travelers. The Cocoa beach pier is the place to be around on the beach
View Florida Beaches in a larger map